Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Douglas to Gillette

I got to Gillette yesterday evening about 7pm. You could say I took my time! It has really grown in the past few years! City limits sign now says almost 30,000 - about 40% larger than just several years ago.

I'm definitely outrunning the wireless technology! My connection at the Home Depot even leaves something to be desired.

It is a rather late start for driving, but I watched football today & enjoyed it! Bama did well, I haven't heard about Auburn yet??

I'm headed on up north, going to look for a quiet spot in a few hours for the nite, then get close to Sidney tomorrow - well, closer, anyway. Don't have to be there until Monday afternoon.

Have a good nite and see you tomorrow. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Gillette, WY

No comments:

Post a Comment