Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

First Night!

Well, first night on the yard has passed…

And I had forgotten what graveyard shift was like! But I survived my first.
Going by office this morning and let them know that I can't continue in "the lab", my feet are back to how they were when I left NM…and that just can't happen!
Temperature here is to be in the 80's next few days, so we're shutdown as of 7am, & will be for at least 3 days, so I'm off…but I get paid for half a shift each day - not bad to get paid to be off, huh!
This large area with the plant in background is where all the beets come in to. And in the next 5 weeks it will basically be filled and emptied about 5 times…that's s bunch of beets!

The Frog - Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment