Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Friday, October 30, 2015

More Rain!!!

We are getting wet again!  And seriously wet!  I woke up this morning to a very heavy rain, and it has been raining off and on all day....and now we have wind coming into the picture!  But it has made the temps here very comfortable and almost "fall like"!

I've gotten most of the leaks in Bertha taken care of...for the time being anyway!  Just still have one around the front roof vent...I'm hoping to conquer it tomorrow!! If it wil stop raining for a few hours.  But at least the "major" leaks are apparently stopped....so now to get the rest of them "plugged"!

It's about time to head to work...another night of delivering food!!  And seeing if I can find more "little" hole in the wall restaurants that I want to go back and give a try!!  So far have found several that actually spark an interest in me!  And I am not one that is big on eating out!

C'ya in a day or two with an update!!  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment