Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Rain, Rain, Rain!!

Things are going well here in Texas! I've been totally amazed at the weekly income that I've been able to attain doing food delivery! It is crazy to me! The neat thing is that we deliver from any food/deli operation! I've done Taco Bell, Wendy's, Olive Garden, Pei Wei, Burger Street, Best Thai, sushi, Indian, Wing Stop, Phil's Philly Grill, Little Greek Grill....And I have been to 5 Star places and hotdog joints!!  It is cool!  And I have found some really neat little hole in the wall places that I will be going back to try personally!!

We had rain and storms last weekend, a few days of dry & sun, and now we are bracing for another night of storms! And the humidity here is unreal right now for this area! Cool...but muggy!

It's time to get ready for another night of delivery!  So this little short update is done!!  C'ya!!  B-)

No comments:

Post a Comment