Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Monday, October 12, 2015

Back In TX...Looking Back @ The Summer!

I have been sitting here thinking about this past summer....and all that went on and all the great campers I have met....and just started looking at pictures of it....and thought I would send some a few of them back up again!!
....a lot of good folks that really enjoy being in the outdoors.....
....introduced me to a few "new" tastes......
...I have an "office" there that most folks just dream of...plus things just taste better when you're in the woods.....

I just had to pass along a few thoughts of the summer again while I was sitting here! But it is now time for staying a little warmer during the winter months...but I have decided that next year I will wait a couple of more weeks before I head south...it has been in the 90's here ever since I got here...just a little bit warmer than I would like!!!

C'ya soon!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment