Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Monday, January 13, 2014

From the rubble of a tornado.......

I am sitting in Moore, OK and have just gotten done unloading at the elementary school there that a tornado took out several months ago. The one that hit the national news and where several of the children were killed.  It is a really strange sensation to look out the window and see a "normal" street next to a shopping center.......

And then you come to a curve and make a turn and you run into what I can only imagine was total
desolation and destruction just a few months ago.......
It makes you sit back and think about what you have and just how lucky you are to be where you are today and look forward to where you will be tomorrow.  And make the most of today......there might now be a tomorrow like the today we are in now!!! 

Now back to driving.....I love doing flatbed hauling....never know what you are going to run into. Being a construction area in a residential area that is being rebuilt make for very interesting entry points.....as in they are very tight and very limited! 
And once you get in and get unloaded.......
the route out of the area can be even more challenging than getting into the area!!!
So that is my excitement for the day!  I am hiding behind a Home Depot, mooching wifi (as usual) and waiting for a load.  I might be rolling today and I might not be rolling today.....so time to take the pooch out for a little fetch and do some more cleaning on my room!

More to come later!!!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment