Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Laundry Day Again!

Gotta love the weather here!  It has been windy for the past 2 days, relatively steady winds of 30-40mph, then gusts of up to 50-60mph. Today has calmed down a little, just 50mph gusts.  We were shut down night before last due to rain, and we didn't run last night due to both rain and wind!  So was off two more nights. They fired back up this morning at 7am, so I guess I go in at midnight, unless I get a call not to come in. 

Finished my laundry and have to make a couple of stops on the way back to the trailer, then get some more sleep before the night starts up again. At least I don't have to worry about washing clothes but every 2 weeks!  And I do love the front load commercial washers...makes life just so much easier!

Til tomorrow...have a great day, gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment