Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Another Nite of Beets!! :) Last week sometime

Last night was a quiet nite overall, the only "bright spot" was that it snowed/sleeted lightly here for about 4 hours. But it was warm enough that it didn't stick to the ground. It stuck to the van some, but ground just got moist. :)

Patrick is a guy I have met here that I really like. He travels around the country by bicycle! A really nice guy…and I had figured he was about 30-35 years old. Well, I missed this one…he's 45! And I still don't believe it! He travels all over the US and might be riding with me when I pull out of here. He's wanting to get to Australia and work the harvest down under. I'll try to remember to get his picture before I get gone from here. He's more of a vagabond than I am!

Tonight is almost dead, there won't be any trucks coming in until about 3:30am, so it is just real quiet so far. And I'm not sure anymore how long this harvest will last. I've been told until first week of November, that it will be done by October 31st, that the night shift MIT be done early…so I have no idea how long this will last. But I'm still trying to figure out if this is worth coming up here for. Seems like nothing has been like they said it was and you know how that rubs me. So I guess I'll just have to ride this one out and see what happens. But as it stands right now, I'm headed south for AZ (possibly) when I get done here. :)

So far tonite, it's 6am, I've seen a small herd of deer pass thru the yard & 2 raccoons. Now I'm waiting to see if a coyote might pass thru! LOL But it does help to make the time pass.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment