Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

On the road to NJ

Got my load off yesterday morning...and it wasn't too bad...in fact, I was empty by 0830.  So it was a really smooth morning.

Then Vanessa found me a load out of Red River to NJ (you know, it's the state that you can't turn left in!!  LOL ). The load is 3 Hummers that have been reworked/refurbished and are being shipped to Israel. 

And talk about a difference, all three of these vehicles weigh less than 19,000 pounds. The two that I brought down from WI weighed a little over 20,000! That is the difference between stripped down...only chains in place of doors, no armour, no bullet proof glass, etc.  I'll get a couple of pics on here later.

I'll be in NJ by lunch tomorrow and empty by then also....I hope!!

Guess that is about it for right now. I'll get some pics of the load on here in the morning and maybe even know where I headed from NJ by then.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment