Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

In MI for wknd, OH on Monday

It has been a relaxing day here in MI. Slept in, had a peaceful morning, Abbie got here booster shots and a bath....and I just relaxed!  

It is amazing how things improve sometimes....I have spent my life having to get pets shots every year.....Abbie's shots are good for THREE YEARS!!!  That is just outstanding!  I didn't know that they had gotten the vacines to that point. It makes life just so simple, especially since I now don't have to worry about it for 3 years...that is just so nice!

Have had a really good visit with Brad and Amanda. It is still just hard to accept that I had not been up there for about 2 years! Time just travels by too opioid fast!

I've also decided that property is for the young, to spruce up & fix up.....then us old darts can come along and enjoy it, play with the little ones....then be on our merry way before we slow down so much that we can't move again!!!!!   LOL.  :-D

Brad's been working on this one, and it's looking good! He even has space for the odd traveler coming thru for a few days!

Oh.....and by the way.....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU MOM'S!!!!  I hope each of you has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment