Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Taking the day off for Easter....Basically!!

I'm at a little rest area about 20 miles north of Coffeeville, KS that I almost always stop at when I come thru this way. It is very quiet, peaceful, nice view and almost always breezy!  I got here yesterday and setup camp....and I'll leave sometime later this evening.  I'll be traveling thru OKC under cover of darkness...which is the best way to get thru OKC!!  LOL

I'll be in Duncan, OK for delivery in the morning and then load out for a run down to the Houston area. And I plan on running for the next 7-8 days straight. 

But it was nice to be still and cool and restful for a day without any worries about being on time for a drop....and not worrying about snow or ice!!  This past week was a long week thanks to that white lumpy stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment