Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Eagle RV Resort



At Eagle RV Resort for the night. Have dumped, in site 177, power hooked up for fridge, batts holding close to 12.85v as of now, cloudy, rain coming Wed thru Thurs. The "resort" reminds me of "Starlite Starbrite" from "Last Starfighter"! Just newer units! πŸ‘πŸΈπŸš☕⛺


But it is quiet, peaceful, little to no traffic! About 8 miles off of 820 in Ft Worth. & with my PassPort America membership, $22.50/night. It's on top of a hill so there seems to be a constant breeze.  So for being able to dump & relax...worth the price, even if I'm a bit tight on funds! πŸ‘πŸΈπŸš☕⛺

I'll head back to town around lunch tomorrow. I'm considering adding water to black water tank & dumping again after driving around for a few minutes. I'll have to think about that one! LOL!
(Update 10/31....It is trying to rain, and I've been on well water for long enough that I need to top off with "city water" to freshen the holding tanks. I don't like adding bleach any more than I have to to my holding tanks)

So folks...get out of the house & city & come out to where you can hear your thoughts! It really can give you a different outlook on life!

C'ya out here soon, I hope!
πŸ‘πŸΈπŸš⛺☕πŸŒ„πŸ—»

No comments:

Post a Comment