Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Staying ahead of Irma!!

We are on the road!! And so far so good!! That is looking out the front window at the exit from the Monteagel, TN rest area on I-24.  I'm deciding whether to park for the night or to drive for a few more hours...right now, I'm roughly 24-36 hours ahead of Irma...and I want to keep it that way.


Irma seems to have looked at my travel plans and decided to see just how well she could mess with me!!!  So this is why I'm so adamant about staying ahead of her and her "mess"!!!

So keep thinking good thoughts...Europa seems to be running well. MPG's are not quite as high as I would like, but I'm also running thru the southern end of the Appalachian Mtns...so when I think about it that way, I guess she is actually doing pretty well!!

More later...stay tuned!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment