Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Sunday, July 26, 2020

UPDATE - On the Blue Ridge Pkwy




A quick update on my "situation"!!  LOL!

Mechanics got here Saturday about mid-day, and got to work on Europa. And it was a bit worse than I expected. It is the shifter cable, which after an hour had been removed. It has been on the exhaust and the header for too long and gotten WAY too hot! 

I am now waiting on Monday...the cable is apparently a "dealer item" only. So they are checking a few of their contacts to see if they can find one and will get the local Dodge dealer also. Whatever they have to do, just hope to have a working or new cable by the latest Wednesday.

As it is, I'm in a decent spot out of the way to spend the next couple of days...after having spent a few days here already.

But I'm cooler, almost level, in a nice spot and secure. So here I sit in peaceful wonder!!!

As I get thru the next few days, I'll keep you up to date on my progress. I'm hoping that I'll be back on the road in just a few days headed North for the length of the Blue Ridge Parkway and other points.
So stay well, enjoy life, get out and spend time with Nature...and above all...

Stay Safe!!  🐸🐢🐱 

No comments:

Post a Comment