Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Getting ready!

It's laundry day!  And today was blanket & sleeping bag day also!  The little laundromat in Challis is one of the cleanest I've seen in a while! So all clothes cleaned,  sleeping bags also. And of course I forgot to bring the blankets,  so one more run in a little while!

The weather here is "cooling" off!  Calling for teens for lots the next few days & highs only in the upper 50's. So I'm definitely looking at having south.  But it's still HOT in Tx, so I'll be taking my time getting there!

I find it hard to realize that I've been in Challis for a month now!  Time really does by!  And it has been a good stay.  Already looking forward to being back up here next year.  There are a lot of places to still get to & shoot & explore!

I'm planning on pulling out on Saturday, 11/5, and spending about 12 days on the road getting to Tx. I've found and marked several BLM sites to stay at on the way down. Plus I'll probably be stopping at some of my "old overnight spots" from my driving days.

So stay tuned and I'll be uploading pics and videos during the course of the next 2-4 weeks of the trip and what we find on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment