Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Monday, April 13, 2015

Back in Bama!!

Abbie and I have made it to Alabama for a few days. Needed to get out here and renew my tags. And visit the grandkids....and see just what has and hasn't changed in a year here!  And there has not been much changed in the past year!

The drive out was uneventful. In fact, it was just a very pleasant drive. We ran into rain in Meridian, MS....but that was all. And I now know that I can't run like it used to. Stopped about 4 times after midnight....took a nap each time!!  Just can't run like I used to....too many miles on this old body!!  LOL

Got here about 0320 on Monday morning...caught a few hours sleep.  Then up and at'em!!!  Didn't get anything done at the Courthouse today, that will come in the morning after a good nights sleep!  

I spent about 3.5 hours starting going thru stuff at the EG house....this will be a project.  I will be there most of tomorrow and Wednesday....and there will still be a bunch of stuff to go thru even after that!

And I'm finding stuff that I didn't even realize that I still had! But the majority of the stuff is going out the door - for the trash or Goodwill types!!!

More on this continuing saga in coming days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment