Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Wednesday, May 27, 2026

Missiles & drones in the air in Middle East

As I get ready to go to bed the Middle East is heating up again. Oil has jumped up about 5% in the pst couple of hours.

As I have been trying to say for a few months that we all should live in a "preparedness mode" just in case. Well I think the "just in case" keeps getting closer and closer.

If you have not done anything in the direction of putting back/up some of wht you need for daily life.....I just hope it is not too late to do something about it.

My personal feeling is we are about to come into a rough time in all our lives. 

I hope I'm wrong. But it really isn't looking very promising right now.

Take care & God bless.

 Frog 🐸 & Rosie πŸ•  

1 comment:

  1. Tiny House on Wheels for Sale: Freedom Meets Modern Living

    A tiny house on wheels for sale offers the flexibility to enjoy homeownership without giving up mobility. With stylish interiors, smart storage, and functional layouts, these homes are built for people who appreciate comfort and the ability to relocate when life changes.

    Whether you're planning weekend escapes or looking for a full-time residence, a tiny house on wheels for sale provides a comfortable living experience while keeping your options open for the future.

    ReplyDelete