Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Sunday, December 5, 2021

This Is Natural???

On the road! Headed for Key West. Just almost South of Atlanta, taking a break....letting my "psyche" calm down!

It's Sunday afternoon & I'm so out of practice driving in this "mess"! It's crazy!
And this is slow compared with an hour ago. After a few conversations with folks, how can we as a society think that this way of "living" is natural?!?! I don't see a thing natural in this!
Stopped at favorite laundromat this morning so I'd have clean clothes for this run!

Anyway....🤠🙃😎....had a good stay in Bama. Lily is in good shape now. She just keeps getting better each week! And I keep jettisoning stuff that I've learned I don't need in here! LOL!

Just wanted to start this run off with a note that I'm on the road again for a few weeks so keep checking in on me & checking my Instagram posts also!

44 miles to Rest Area that will be my stop tonight!  
C'ya!
Frog & Abbie
🐸.      🐕

No comments:

Post a Comment