Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Friday, April 16, 2021

Just sitting by the Gulf!

Decided to try out the Blogger app to see if it has gotten any better...& surprisingly it has! πŸΈπŸ‘πŸ»

So I might just be able to keep up now! πŸ€ͺ🀣 Just killing time today by the Gulf, outside of Flower Bluff, TX. Literally across the waters from my daughter's place. 

My accomplishment this week has been to get Lily's roof coated with elastromeric paint....seals the roof & insulates. Them I go over the paint with a coat of high gloss enamel to make it presentable! 🐸🚐. It came out pretty well.

I'll be headed "North" Tuesday, going thru Austin then on to DFW visiting some friends.

So keep checking in with us, this is hopefully the beginning of 12-14 months on the road!

C'ya out here!
Frog & Abbie
   πŸΈ         πŸΆ

No comments:

Post a Comment