Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Watching Harvey!

I have been watching the coverage of Hurricane Harvey...it is just amazing! It is really doing some damage to the coast of Texas! It almost makes me glad that I'm still in Alabama!  But...it also means that the price of gas is about to make a temporary jump up!! Not good for my travel budget!

I've gotten just about my whole list of things to do to Europa done, taken care of most of my other list of things to do, so will be trying to head north by Tuesday...or Wednesday...or whenever!!!  I'm watching the price of fuel right now...that will determine my travel days for the next few weeks.

That about covers it for this week!  LOL!  Not a whole lot happens when I'm parked for over 72 hours!

C'ya later!



No comments:

Post a Comment