Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Getting Out of San Antonio??


I'm still sitting here working on getting out of San Antonio! And I do actually hope that I will be rolling out of here in the morning (Thursday 3/18/2015)! I spent the entire day yesterday replacing the alternator on Bertha....and to no avail!! She is still not charging and I have accepted the fact that I am not going to be able to fix her, so I'm sitting here waiting for two gentlemen that do RV repairs to get here about 10am. They work totally mobile and out of their vehicles, so I'm anxious to see how this works out!'



I have actually enjoyed being parked over here behind the security building for Christus Santa Rosa Hospital. It is on the top of a hill and there is always a breeze and pleasant and quiet and clean (very clean compared with the dirt/dust/mud of the site)! It is almost a totally pleasant respite!!

I've now had a week off from the job, and it has been very restful! I am actually sleeping at night for a while, and have been sleeping all night! 

When I finally get away from here I'm headed to the folks for a few days, building a work bench for dad. And just taking time to visit and relax. Then headed up to Tiffany and Cary's for a week or so. 

While at the kids place I am going to try to pull the sofa out of the house and turn it into a day bed situation, which will also seal of the outside access to the inside of Bertha. Plan on just getting a foam mattress for it with some throw pillows. Will increase my sleeping area by about 15-20%. That will be nice! Also working on the storage areas and will be putting up at least 3 sets of curtains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment