Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Sunday, October 12, 2014

More Concrete, Please, Sir!!

Well, this past Wednesday morning....at 4am again....they came in and poured the West side of the road, the curve around back. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel as far as them getting the complete roadway paved. Because once they get it done, I will be able to drive all the way around the site and not worry about MUD!!!!!

I'm getting my "Tiny House" set up a little more each week, too!  Still throwing stuff out and figuring out the storage, but it is getting there. I almost feel like I have really gotten settled into my new "life"!  And you know what????.....I'm learning to enjoy it more every day!!  :-)

There's not really much else to add.....OH.....except that I went and bought several new pairs of shoes yesterday. My right foot has gone from a 10 1/2 to a 12-14 shoe size! Brother! My ankle seems to have settled for the time being in the shape that it is in and it looks like that if I am back to 80% of normal by this time next year I will be very happy!  It is just amazing how long it takes me to heal nowadays!!  LOL

Have a great week, folks. And I will keep trying to update a little more often!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment