Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

A weekend of football!

It has been a nice peaceful weekend! No rain, but that means no mud and so no mess! I spent the day cleaning house and watching football! Just a normal weekend for me!  And the weather here was almost like fall! It got down to the 50`s the past couple of nights. Of course this coming week it is hear back up to the low 90`s! Bah-humbug!

If all goes well I'll be in touch with some guys (a father & son that that do RV work on location. I'm going to see about having them do my repairs/upgrades to Bertha. It is going to be awhile before I'm able to get up & down to the ground to do a lot of the work myself. So I'm hoping they do good work & don't cost an arm & a leg!

There's really not much else to add right now. That is how quiet it has been this week, so I'll close this post & maybe I'll have more to add layette this week.

I'll close with a picture Christopher sent me! It is really pretty up in"snow country"!  Can't wait to hear how he likes it in January!  Heheheh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment