Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Back in CA :)

Have made a run back to CA...I spemd quite a bit of time out here on the left coast!  Brought out a load of concrete railroad ties. They are extending one of the 'trolley' lines going south out of Sacramento. Mine was one of the last loads of about 6,000 of them! Pretty good pile of ties!

Currently I'm at the TA in Livingston, CA. It is an older TA, but has been well kept up...the parking lot is excellent and I'm in a good spot- in front of the fuel line and not too far from the entrance to the bldg.  I ran for 9 days and am pulling another 34 reset. Today will consist of shower, wash clothes, clean my room, try to get tv antenna working better and just lazing around!

The drive out was on I-70 & I-80....came into CA over Donner Pass thru Lake Tahoe area...really pretty drive.  :)  And came thru Vail, CO on this run.

No comments:

Post a Comment