Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

SLC (Salt Lake City)....Once Again!! :)

Well, back in SLC again!  I actually like this area...except when the winds kick up. Just brought in a load of watermelons to Layton, UT, about 18 miles north of SLC....currently at the TA truckstop in Toole, shower and clothes wash time....then in the morning have  to find the ThermoKing here to get my APU serviced and try to get it running better.  I'm working on figuring out how to get my pics from my DropBox folder onto here...I do believe I might be getting it figured out. I drove about 100 miles up Hwy 101 on the coast of CA day before yesterday....it was nice....ONCE I GOT AWAY FROM THE CITY!!!  Beautiful drive. This guy in his little old, trying to restore MG was about to get his butt run over....he was trying to get to the exit as I got the shot!  LOL
I will be putting on more pics and getting caught up on the past week of so later tonight. I have set up an  account for the wifi at the TA and Petro truckstops...it makes my MiFi stretch more and is usually a pretty good connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment