Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Sunday, December 11, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA!!


Today is Julia Kate's birthday. But the party was yesterday...and it was a house full!

All I can say is.....all my kids are growing up too fast!  And as soon as I'm able to get Bertha II I'll be able to make it around to ALL the birthday's!! I can't wait!!




Tiffany did a good job with the "Legos" theme and "Uni-Kitty"!

(If I'm spelling it right!!  LOL!)






I have to admit...it was really cute!   
And Cary did a great job with the background poster!








It was a full house and the adults barely outnumbered the kids!!  









And the kids seemed to have a good time and for the most part...got along very well!!  :-D





For a quick update about my little traveling circus...Abbie, Snickers & myself are set up here at Tif & Cary's for the near foreseeable future.  I'm slowly getting Bertha emptied out and getting ready to get serious looking for Bertha ll after the first of the year.  In the meantime, I'm on the hunt for sites and parks and "history" in this part of the world to put up on AYNTSI and my YouTube channel. 

So hang in there with us...the plan is slowly coming together!


No comments:

Post a Comment