Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

I might get to leave early!

It has been DEAD this week for campers here! Even Redfish campgrounds have not been full. So we are looking to see what happens this weekend, and also what happens Labor Day weekend.  Starting Sunday the highs are only looking like they are going to be in the low 70's and the nightly lows are headed for the upper 20's to lower 30's.  Those types of temps pretty well drive off the "weekend warriors", and there is also rain popping up in the forcast off and on....that will drive off the "real campers" also....so it could be very quiet after Labor Day, which means I just might be headed south earlier than I had expected.  But I do think that I am about ready to head south for the winter!!  LOL!   :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment