Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Colorado....yeah, so!?!?!

I've been in Colorado Springs, CO since Saturday....delivered that morning and have been here since then taking a 48 hour break so that I will have a full log.  It is gorgeous outside, 50 degrees....last night it was cold,windy, with snow and freezing rain!  My how things change!

I'm waiting for a load so that I know which way I'm headed from here.  :)  I'm trying to work my way back to AL for a visit, and hopefully will be there in a week or so.  Time of the year to keep myself down in the warm country as much as possible!  Heheheh

Think I just might work my way over to someplace...a grocery store for a couple of things then find somewhere else to hide until I get a load.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment