Be a Supporter thru PATREON!

Friday, November 9, 2018

'Tis The Season!!

'Tis The Season to be Merry!!
I got a "jump" on the season yesterday!  I've gotten my decorations out and up and "I are ready for the Merry season"!
 Not fancy, not world shaking, no musical sync of the lights....
 But I am the first on the block here!!  LOL!
 I just decided that I would go ahead and get it all up, because I was in the mood, and was listening to Christmas music on Sirius....and I had gotten all the g'kids presents wrapped!!!  I have NEVER had it all done this early in the season! So topped it off with getting all my decorations up and going! 

So let "us" be the first to wish you & yours.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY NEW YEAR 

from....

Frog, Abbie & Snickers

 We hope to c'ya out here soon!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment